Today is february 1st, 1 month after the New Year resolutions, are you still exercising? Here is few tips to help you stay with your program, and obtain the health that you want.
1. Set a realistic goal that you want to achieve, and record it. Putting it in writing, give it more power. Once you reach that goal, you can set a new on.
2. Find a partner. Working out with somebody, will help for the day you don't want to go training.
3. Find an exercise that you like. There is many ways to move your body, from sport, to dance to gym, but you have to find what you like, it has to be fun.
4. There is no excuses. The one I hear the most is: I don't have time. Well how much time do you spend watching tv, or being on internet? When you have an excuses, be authentic with yourself, et see if it is a real reason for not going to the gym, or if it is an excuses.
5. Let your gym clothes in view. It will remind you to go workout.
But the most important thing is to enjoy yourself. Do something that you like, with people that you like in a nice environment either at home or outside. The hardest thing is to start, but you will be proud and feel relax when you hit the shower after your exercise.