In school, there is many stress factor that the student has to face everyday. They have to face both, the transition phase of there life and the load work of term paper and exam. There is some habits and exercises, that student can learn and apply, to help them cope with the stressfull student life.
- Study habits and organization skills: The student need to be strctured, having an agenda, and prioritize, what is important first, learning to say no, to certain activity less important. Being well prepared for his test. Not waiting at the last minute will decrease is stress.
- Being well rested, especially before an exam. Drinking coffee all night, preparing for the morning test will not help.
- Eliminate unnecessary stress, for example bad relationship, job...
- Have a support system.
- Eat well.
- Do exercise.
- Listen to music that relax you.
- Take a hot bath.
- Do meditation and breathing exercise. When you start feeling the stress, be aware of how your breathing, and try to take deep breath, it should calm you. At home, meditate, either in silence or with a CD, with guided meditation.
- Seek outside help, if you feel overwhelmed.
Article related: Eat, pray, love and meditation
Article realted: Laughing to health